Friday, July 25, 2014

SUMMER TIME

This summer is flying by and Im trying to fit everything In before it's over. This past weekend I was lucky enough to get some free VIP passes to a local festival concert in my hometown. The Friday concert was Sublime with Rome.


We were so close to the stage we had a blast jamming to old school and some new songs crazy everyone knew all the words but me but I still had a blast.


Cant end the night without a selfie right lol.


The second time I went that weekend was on Sunday for Latin night. We saw an amazing group called Banda Los Recoditos. My boyfriend and friends were very familiar with the group even though I was not I had so much fun dancing with everyone. I got to spend time and catch up with friends I haven't seen in years.







A special thanks to our friend Alma for inviting us and getting us the tickets we love her and enjoy spending time with her and the family always.



Love AshleyAnn

Follow me on Instagram 
@AshleyAnnStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment