Tuesday, July 1, 2014

4th of July outfits

Still looking for an outfit for the fourth of July? Don't worry you probably already have it in your closet. Here is a couple of outfits I put together with items I had in my closet already.


The  royal blue top I got from Target a few months back its converse brand super comfy and light weight. The distressed jeans were form Hollister but pretty much you can find distressed jeans/shorts just about anywhere. The Red high heels were from an old halloween Dorothy costume I thought it really brought it all together nicely.


The red V-neck shirt is also from target from the Mossimo collection along with the red flats. The flag shorts are my absolute favorite item that I literally wear every year. I want to say about two years ago my bestie and I decided that we wanted flag shorts at the time were very expensive. We went to the thrift store bought jeans to distress and a bandanna to sew after a lot of creativity we made flag shorts.


This Royal blue plain cotton dress I got from Body Central  The white belt actually came off another shirt that I thought didn't go very well together worked perfect for the outfit . For the shoes you can't go wrong with wedges but flats or sandals would look great as well.


Depending on the weather in Chicago will ultimately make my decision for me because the weather here is so unpredictable. Let me know which one is your favorite.



Im so excited I finally made my first video on Youtube please leave a comment let me know what you think. Have a safe and fun fourth of July.
Love AshleyAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment