Friday, June 27, 2014

HERE COMES THE BRIDE !!!

Weddings are the one time that the little details that you put into them make it extra special. My bestie Belinda got married to her high school sweetheart on June 21,2014 and I was honored to be apart of it.



The color of the dresses were a gorgeous pale pink that all of the bridesmaids looked stunning in. All of the bouquets were fresh flowers with a pop of feathers to complement the brides dress. The bride and the maid of honor had pink peonies which is the brides favorite flower.


My hair style was something so different that I got inspired by a picture I seen on pintrest. I do recommend when getting your hair style always do research on what kinda of look you are wanting to go for. The result was amazing I added a couple of flowers I found at claire's it really brought the look together.


Overall I have to say I had a blast, the church was romantic and  reception was non stop dancing the whole night. I was a little nervous to give my speech to the Bride and Groom but I think it went really well.






Almost forgot my favorite part other than witnessing a beautiful couple get married. I caught the bouquet !!! I was so excited I promise it was not setup I caught it fair and square.

 Follow me on instagram @AshleyAnnStyle for more pictures 
Love AshleyAnn 








No comments:

Post a Comment